Pastels Statice Mixture
A perfect flower for drying as it holds its color well, statice also shines in borders and fresh-cut bouquets. It’s easy to grow (and thus great for beginners!) and will produce compact, colorful, long-lasting blooms all summer long. This pastel mix includes violet, lavender, blush, rose, and mauve blooms. Plants have sturdy stems and reach 28"-32".
- Long-lasting colorful blooms
- Plants grow to 28-32 inches tall
- Perfect for fresh or dried arrangements
- Works well in borders
Instructions - Start seed indoors 6 weeks before last frost and transplant out when all danger of frost has passed. Prefers full sun and well-drained soil. To dry, hang upside down in a warm, dark spot for 4-6 weeks.
- Start Indoors: 6-8 weeks before last frost
- Germination: 5-15 Days
- Plant Outdoors: 6-18” Apart
- Light: Sun/Partial Shade