Jewels of Opar
(aka Fameflower) Sure to become a favorite. Eye-catching mats of succulent chartreuse foliage. Attractive sprays of pink flowers followed by ruby-orange seedpods. Great filler for any border or container. Tolerates dry conditions. Self-sows readily. Tender perennial grown as an annual in the North, 24" tall.
- Self-seeding tender perennial, annual in northern climates
- Sprays of tiny pink flowers
- Good filler flower for borders and containers
- Tolerates dry conditions
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors on surface of soil. Transplant outdoors after danger of frost has passed in late spring.
- Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
- Germination: 21-30 Days
- Plant Outdoors: 8-12” Apart
- Light: Full Sun
Ratings & Reviews
Took about 8 days to germinate in a humidity dome under grow light. Beautiful jewels develop on the young plant within 2 months.