(aka Billy Button) A perennial that is native to New Zealand, Australia, and Tasmania. Brilliant 1" yellow spheres are striking in the garden or in fresh or dried bouquets. Long sturdy stems.
- Half-hardy annual plants grow to 3 feet
- Bright yellow 1 inch spheres
- Long lasting cut flower
- Can be used as a dried flower
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors 1/8" deep. Transplant outdoors after the last frost. Can also be sown outdoors 6 weeks before the last frost.
- Start Indoors: 6-8 weeks before last frost
- Germination: 10-30 Days
- Plant Outdoors: 12-18” Apart
- Light: Sun/Partial Shade