(aka Flowering Tobacco) Showy waves of trumpet-shaped 3" flowers. “Perfect Mix” of fuchsia, white, purple, salmon, lavender, rust, and bronze flowers. Developed at The Institute of Vegetable Breeding and Seed Production west of Moscow.
- Annual plants grow to 5-6 feet
- Blossoms in a wide range of purples, bronzes, pinks & white
- Very fragrant, night-blooming flowers
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors just beneath surface of soil. Transplant outdoors after danger of frost has passed in late spring. Prefers average soil. Stake in windy areas. Will reseed year after year.
- Start Indoors: 6-8 weeks before last frost
- Germination: 7-10 Days
- Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
- Light: Sun/Partial Shade
Ratings & Reviews
Came up easy, tall, nice colors,and reseed naturally in my Central Coast California garden. Smell lovely. Thank you.